France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. The country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisine. Lascaux’s ancient cave drawings, Lyon’s Roman Theater and the vast Palace of Versailles attest to its rich history. Euro, CFP franc are the currencies and France has been the world's most popular tourist destination for over twenty years (83 million visits in 2012).
- Explore the City of lights and stroll the historic boulevards.
- Half day sightseeing tour of Paris
- The famous Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Arc de Triomphe and Rive Gauche
- Seine River Cruise
- Mt. Titlis ( Cable Car )
- Rhine Falls
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Sightseeing tour of Florence
- Vatican Museum
- Return airticket on Economy class
- 9 Nights accommodation
- Sightseeing tours
- Airport transfers
- Internal transfers